The founder of Theranos is being tried on 12 counts of wire fraud and conspiracy to commit wire fraud. The trial is generally held Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays. Orignially published in NYT.
- Stripe backs India’s Clear in $75 million funding
- 5 changes social-audio apps should consider making now
- How intensive modding ushered in China’s computer revolution
- A C.I.A. Fighter, a Somali Bomb Maker, and a Faltering Shadow War
- Top Wall Street analysts see upside in these stocks as earnings season continues
- These 5 stocks reporting earnings this week almost always beat the Street and trade higher
- Heavy Is the Burden on Japan’s Royal Women
- A Rare Win in the Cat-and-Mouse Game of Ransomware
- Long Arm of Russian Law Reaches Obscure Siberian Church
- Please Don’t Feed the Whale Sharks? Fishing Town Says It Must, to Prosper.