The announcement offered cautious hope to other countries grappling with the fast-spreading variant. The C.D.C. urged Americans to stay off cruise ships, regardless of vaccination status. More than 1,200 U.S. flights were canceled. Orignially published in NYT.
- Intellect, the mental health startup focused on APAC, raises $10M Series A
- Burkina Faso President Ousted in Military Coup
- Cramer says selling not done for tech stocks trading at high multiples to sales: ‘Those have had it’
- Monday was one of the biggest market comebacks of all time. History shows it’s not time to cheer yet
- Gillmor Gang: Culture Clubs
- How Scott Morrison Lost Control of His WeChat Account
- ‘In the End, You’re Treated Like a Spy,’ Says M.I.T. Scientist
- Omicron Offers Hope Pandemic Could Stabilize, W.H.O. Official Says.
- For the first time in 4 years, profitability beats growth
- Telemedicine startups can survive and thrive under renewed regulation