Covid kept many people in place. Now several developed countries, facing aging labor forces and worker shortages, are racing to recruit, train and integrate foreigners. Orignially published in NYT.
- 18 Of The Absolute Best Things To Do In Savannah, Georgia
- People Are Calling Out The Most Disappointing Cities They’ve Visited, And I’m So Sorry If Your Hometown Is On This List
- What’s The Weirdest Thing That’s Happened to You On a College Tour?
- Britain and Denmark Report Rise in Known Omicron Cases
- Pope Francis Laments That for Migrants, ‘Little Has Changed’
- HR tech startup Sense valued at $500 million in SoftBank Vision Fund 2-led funding
- Why Is Russia Massing Troops on Its Ukraine Border?
- Jack Dorsey dials in on his dream job — bitcoin missionary
- How to use Tik Tok, Instagram and other social media to launch a business
- Torture testing a Porsche Cayenne S on the Rebelle Rally