The new rules in Brazil appear to be the first national policy that restricts how tech companies can control their sites, analysts say. Orignially published in NYT.
- YouTube, Snap and TikTok executives take their turn answering to Washington.
- CDC extends Covid restrictions for cruise ship industry into January
- Apple launches Fitness+ group workouts powered by SharePlay
- Crossbeam lands $76M Series C as network effect fuels partner cloud growth
- Gusto buys Remote Team in bid to support more international hiring
- Inside the Realms of Ruin
- Corporate card start-up Ramp targets Bill.com with free payments software
- Here are Tuesday’s biggest analyst calls of the day: Apple, Spotify, Charles Schwab, Best Buy & more
- Verizon partners with Amazon to use tech giant’s satellite internet system for rural broadband
- Wall Street firms cut price targets for Facebook, but they’re still bullish on the stock. Here’s why