After years of arguing against an extended military presence in Afghanistan, President Biden is doing things his way, with the deadline for withdrawal set for the 20th anniversary of the terrorist attacks. Orignially published in NYT.
- Once, Superpower Summits Were About Nukes. Now, It’s Cyberweapons.
- New Israeli Coalition Survives a Test From a Far-Right March
- Southwest Airlines cancels 500 flights after second technology issue in two days
- Lina Khan Named F.T.C. Chair by Biden
- Uberall raises $115M, acquires MomentFeed to scale up its location marketing services
- Extra Crunch roundup: TC Mobility recaps, Nubank EC-1, farewell to browser cookies
- Chinese startup Pony.ai plans to launch a driverless robotaxi service in California in 2022
- In an about-face, Lordstown Motors says it will start production in September.
- Meet the mobile therapy startup backed by Christian Angermayer’s re:Mind Capital
- Price outweighs pandemic fears as Americans look to book travel again