For the 394th Judicial District Court in Texas, attorney Rod Ponton showed up to a Zoom court hearing, unable to change his cute kitten filter. He was willing to proceed, as the judge tried to help and his assistant helplessly clicked around trying to remove it. Originally published at Huffington Post Comedy
- Live Updates: Russia Advances in Ukraine’s East as Civilian Toll Rises
- As crypto becomes more mainstream, can it stay decentralized?
- Elon Musk says Starlink has been approved in Nigeria and Mozambique
- If You’ve Done 15 Of These “Very American” Things While Traveling, Then Everyone Knew You Were A Tourist
- 4 questions to ask before building a computer vision model
- The S.E.C. Sent a Letter to Musk About His Twitter Shares in April
- Insider buying is surging. What investors need to know and why it may not signal a market bottom
- Steal this hot new summer look (it’s bacteria)
- Santoli: The S&P 500 launches its fifth 5% rally since the Jan. 3 peak. Could this one stick?
- JPMorgan sees upside for bitcoin after recent washout