At least 64 pro-government forces and 17 civilians were killed in Afghanistan so far this month. Orignially published in NYT.
- In South Africa, Poachers Now Traffic in Tiny Succulent Plants
- As Fears Grip Afghanistan, Hundreds of Thousands Flee
- Can Fake Accounts Save the Internet?
- Body of Reuters Photographer Was Mutilated in Taliban Custody, Officials Say
- Hong Kong Targets Student Unions to Tame Universities
- Royal Caribbean shares tumble as 6 Covid cases discovered on board a ship, cruise line expands U.S. testing policy
- Murder Trial in Sweden Could Shine Unsavory Light on Iran’s New President
- TuSimple’s self-driving truck network takes shape with Ryder partnership
- Pittsburgh Google contractors ratify deal with HCL
- Bezos’ Blue Origin Loses Challenge to NASA SpaceX Lunar Lander Contract