A citizens’ initiative is pressuring the fragmented force to set parties’ interests aside and join together for next year’s presidential race. Orignially published in NYT.
- Dow Drops 1,000 Points As Markets Extend Slide In 2022
- Decentralized PR: How Twitter Becomes the Tech Newsroom
- Digital Marketing is Crowded, So How Can Your Agency Dominate?
- Julian Assange Can Appeal Decision to Extradite Him to U.S., U.K. Court Rules
- Germany’s Vaccine Mandate Forges Unlikely Coalition of Protestors
- Why Is Silicon Valley Still Waiting for the Next Big Thing?
- Indian food delivery giant Swiggy raises $700 million at $10.7 billion valuation
- Ola Electric valued at $5 billion in new funding
- Paytm, Zomato, Nykaa and PolicyBazaar shares drop to record lows
- French Adventurer Attempting to Row Solo Across the Atlantic Is Missing