Well, you can always travel virtually!
Right now, in India, it is imperative that you stay home and avoid non-essential travel. We hope you’ll find our content entertaining, inspiring, or perhaps even useful for a future trip.
1. Rann Of Kutch, Gujarat
2. Kaas Plateau, Maharashtra
3. Patrika Gate, Jaipur
4. Yumthang Valley, Sikkim
5. Khajjiar, Himachal Pradesh
6. Panna Meena Ka Kund, Jaipur
8. Nohkalikai Falls, Cherrapunji
9. Agrasen Ki Baoli, Delhi
10. Ziro, Arunachal Pradesh
11. Dal Lake, Kashmir
12. Chandra Taal, Himachal Pradesh
13. Athirapally Falls, Kerala
14. Nubra Valley, Ladakh
16. Dzukou Valley, Nagaland
17. Munnar, Kerala
19. Valley of Flowers, Uttarakhand
20. Gokarna, Karnataka
21. The Backwaters of Kerala
Sign Up For The Bring Me! Newsletter!
The latest travel tips, off-the-beaten-path experiences, and inspiration delivered to your inbox.
Originally published at Buzzfeed